6/8/11

Summer Reading List

Today I am giving my final exam for AG 342. You know what that means? It is summer reading time! In the last month, I have read Something Borrowed, East of Eden, The Glass Castle and The Help. But that is just the beginning.Here is what I have on my shelf to read for the summer:
  • Travels with Charley by Steinbeck (Sept 2011)
  • Devil in the White City by Erik Larson (Sept 2011)
  • The Hangman's Daughter by Joseph Pozysch (Sept 2011)
  • Charming Billy by Alice McDermott (Aug 2011)
  • Stillpoint by Pat Kowal (August book club)
  • Time is a River by Mary Alice Monroe (8/11)
  • Cutting for Stone by Abraham Verghese (8/5)
  • Shoeless Joe by WP Kinsella (7/21)
  • Mockingjay (3rd in Hunger Games Series) (7/10)
  • Catching Fire (2nd in Hunger Games Series) (7/9)
  • The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins (7/7)
  • Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet by Jamie Ford (7/5)
  • The Puttermesser Papers by Cynthia Ozick (6/29)
  • Bossy Pants by Tina Fey (6/14)
Any suggestions? Read anything good lately that I should add to the list? Read anything on my list? What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment