11/23/10

I'm dreaming of a White Thanksgiving?

I will admit it. I was being a bit whiny about the 40degree rain we have been having. But I wanted the rain to STOP... not change into the white stuff. I guess I should have been more specific in my whining.

As I went to bed last night it was snowing. And, when I woke up this morning....This is what I saw. 

This is the view out my back door this morning.

The view out the front door.

There was enough snow to close the local schools.

And, on the up side...I think the Murano looks good covered in snow :-)

Seriously... snow on November 23rd? I am okay with it because as early as it might be snowing it is still not nearly as cold as the bone chilling Missouri winters I have been experiencing for the last few years.

1 comment:

  1. So pretty! I have been complaining because its dropping into the 50's here :)

    Enjoy the white holiday!

    ReplyDelete