1- All the stuff I want to do, but haven't had time
2- All the stuff I need to do, but have procrastinated doing until now
3- All the stuff that I already have on my calendar for the week
- Dinner with church friends
- Weigh in at WeightWatchers (and lose!)
- Have AG342 ready to roll for next week
- go for a walk and not get rained on (I will need some cooperation from Mother Nature on this one)
- Get a haircut (Appointment for tomorrow at 1:30 :-))
- Do my Taxes
- Mail Oregon postcards to my soon-to-be house guests
- Clear some space on my DVR (90% full and I have lots of travel ahead - must watch or delete)
- Change my cable plan
- Sew my pillows and curtains
- Clean out the closets
- Read 'Tess of the d'Ubervilles'
- Play some Wii
- Complete my NAERC review (why do I volunteer for pain?)
- Finish the ALE poster abstract
- Take a friend out for her birthday dinner
- Skype a friend
- Go to Grad/Career Bible study
- Enjoy a Happy Hour
- Drive to Portland and spend some time at Powell's Books.
I think this is pretty ambitious since I have already donated the first four days of my spring break to being at the Oregon State FFA Convention. There is nothing like a few days spent with energized, top level FFA members to remember why you do the job.
Check back after spring break to see what got done.