3/30/11

Reposting...lame I know

My life is nuts-o. I know I say that a lot, but this week has been particularly so. Therefore, I have no time to write. I am linking to a phenomenal post I read yesterday. Go read it....especially if you are like me and don't have TIME to read it. Ironic, I know.

This weekend I will be writing a last minute article about time management. The irony continues.

Side note: My calendar (I keep it in Outlook) is very neatly color-coded. Red for research, blue for teaching, green for advising, orange for OSU campus stuff, yada yada yada. Anyway, it is so hectic and so crammed full, this must be what it feels like to get thrown up on by a rainbow. :-) Hopefully life will return to normal soon.

Currently Feeling: Overscheduled...and underproductive
Currently Anticipating: 'The Conversation Skills' course with Paul Axtell that I am doing from 8-5 for the next two days. Should be good stuff.
Currently Dreading: The looming ALE submission deadline on Friday. Why do I procrastinate?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment