7/12/11

Summer Conference in the Hood

Hood River, that is. Oregon Ag Teachers Summer Conference was held in Hood River, Oregon in June (I know I am a little behind but I have been on vacation so cut me some slack ;-)

It was gorgeous. Enjoy some photos of scenic Mt. Hood and the Hood River Valley.



On the way home, I took Scenic 30 and drove to the top of Crown Point to look out of the Vista House and take in the Columbia River gorge. This checks another item off my summer bucket list. There is a picture of the Vista House, and then a view east and a view west. It was definitely a great drive (just east of Portland) and I will do it again... hopefully when the parents come to visit.



And Yes, I am a Yellow Dog. Thanks for asking!

1 comment:

  1. After The Civil Wars concert I realized that I should have brought up Yellow Dogs. ;-)

    ReplyDelete