8/8/10

Where I Work

Well obviously I work at Oregon State...And, I get lost all the time so I am the worst person to give the tour. But I am the only one offering :-) I definitely haven't made it all around campus yet, but here are the highlights.

The Stadium

Valley Library

The MU (Memorial Union)


And here is my specific building: Strand Ag Hall (built in segments between 1909-1913).


The great part about our location is that we are right in the middle of things. We are between the Valley Library and the MU so if you could fly, my building would be right in the middle of things.

My office (there is lots of green in Oregon so you will have to take my word... my office is back there). Once I have permanent furniture in my office, I will show you the inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment