8/8/11

The Murano needs a name

I think cars need a name.

I have had my Nissan Murano for one year (it wasn't new, but it was new to me). It took a bit of a beating in February (read the story here). I was still on the hunt for a name for my car when this happened so I decided to temporarily call her Fergie (because she had a black eye- get it!).

After spending last week at the body shop, she is all better.Thus, I think she need a new, more permanent name.

Here is what you need to know:
  • She is definitely a "She:... girl or gender neutral names only.
  • She is a Nissan Murano.
  • She is silver.
  • Word on the street (mixed results on Google) is that 'Murano' is a slang Spanish word for pig so piggy-themed names could be appropriate. Leave your suggestion in the comment section.

No comments:

Post a Comment