Random thoughts that you may already know... or not. Well, now you do.
1) I do an online jigsaw puzzle pretty much everyday.
3) I bite my nails and cuticles. It's an awful habit. I try quitting. Hasn't happened yet.
4) The longest I have lived in the same place (since I left for college) is 2.5 years. That is particularly odd considering my parents have not moved since 1977. So, the urge to roam is definitely not genetic.
5) I keep books I have read even though I rarely re-read any of them. I just can't part with books.
6) I completed my undergrad degree on a Coca-Cola scholarship so I am now Coke loyal. I go to a restaurant and order Coke and they say "Pepsi okay?" and the answer is "Nope... Bring me Water."
7) I still remember the phone number my parents had before their current number... we changed it in 3rd grade.I also still remember my 6th grade locker combination.
8) I hate talking on the phone - mostly because I am bad at it and I don't like to do things I am bad at doing.
9) I have always thought I would die young. In fact, I never thought I would see 30.
10) I was saved and baptized at 7 years old - yet I still feel like a novice in my faith. I learn something from every Bible study.
11) I still have a hard time figuring out why bad things happen to good people.
12) I have a thing for waterfalls.
13) I am not jealous of my friends who have kids. I am jealous of my friends' kids.. who get to hang out with my old friends.
14) A PhD is not a measure of intelligence... it is a measure of persistence.
15) I am a "change junkie". If things don't stay challenging, I hunt something new (see #4).
16) I am a mediocre athlete and have always been jealous that my sister got all of that talent.
17) I fight procrastination. It's an ongoing battle.
18) I LOVE to sleep in. I have decided I would rather develop incontinence than insomnia as I get older.
19) I am a homebody. I will almost always choose to stay in rather than go out.
20) I have been to 33 US states, plus Canada, Mexico, Germany, Austria, and the Czech Republic.
21) Favorite food is anything that comes with cheese OR peanut butter... except vegetables! Ewww.