2/13/11

Thought I would share

Tomorrow is Valentine's Day. Yippie (said sarcastically). Thought I would share a video that was posted on one of my favorite blogs today:  PostSecret

(The author of PostSecret (Frank Warren) is going to be speaking on OSU's campus Wednesday night, but I waited too late to try and get tickets.(Sad face))

Current Feeling: like going to church. I missed Pastor Pete last week and the whole week felt off.
Currently Celebrating: A loss at my WeightWatchers Weigh in yesterday. I woulda swore I gained.
Current Anticipating: Sunday Lunch Out with the NW Hills Grad & Career Group
Currently Reading: Redeeming Love (a retold version of the "love story" between Hosea and Gomer. So far, it's great.)
Currently Watching: Valentine's Day on DVR... I missed it this time last year because of all the dissertating fun so HBO was kind enough to catch me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment