1). I am currently reeling from reading "Room" by Emma Donoghue. Wow! I am serious when I say it is the most intense story I think I have ever read. I started it Saturday night and read until I couldn't keep my eyes open. I finished it around midnight last night. And... whoa!
2) I am currently attached to my new Merrell trail shoes bought during the Woodburn Outlet run with Betsy on Sunday afternoon. They are FABULOUS!
3) I am currently having a ball with the cow racing game on Wii Play. (I like the fishing and shooting games, too!)
4) I am currently delighting in Sonic Cherry Slushes... I got one yesterday while down around Medford, OR, for a student teacher visit. I didn't realize how much I have missed them. I had some flashbacks to Dr. Torres' 9410 class.
5) I am currently anticipating Sunday Lunch Out at Qdoba with my grad career group. 3 words: Three cheese nachos!
6) I am currently indulging in Harry and David sweets (Again, outlet store!):
- Dark Chocolate Covered Raisins (I can feel my sister cringing from here.. she hates both!)
- Dark Chocolate Moose Munch
- Peanut Butter Mondo Malt Balls (and some Cookie and Cream Mondo Malt balls because they were on sale in pairs).
Note: These will take me a while to eat because (unlike savory/salty foods) I can eat just one sweet thing per day. I have had some Andes Mints and Dark Chocolate squares in the fridge since December... slowly savoring. A bag of chips and salsa doesn't make it through the week.
7) I am currently amused by the use of Northwestern architecture on Wal-Mart.
And, on a non-photo point: I am currently worried I might have really hurt myself today. I tripped over the entryway going in to Milam Hall. I hit my arm across the stairs and my leg took a beating... Seriously!?! Four hours later I have a raging bruise on my arm, a really sore hip, a calf/shin that I can't touch without shooting pain, and a back that is getting angrier and angrier. Ugh! I think I am taking some pain killers and heading to bed early tonight. This does not bode well for me getting old! :-)